pan-users

[Pan-users] Maximum Headers?

From: Christopher Fraracci
Subject: [Pan-users] Maximum Headers?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:01:54 -0400

Hi,
 I am new to using Pan, been using Grab-It for the last decade. Made the transition to Linux and found Pan for checking usenet, works good but I have a small issue. Is there anyway to set the default number of headers? Some of the groups I'd like to use have hundreds of thousands of headers, and I only want it to grab say the last fifty thousand or so, and then regular daily updates after that. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and the newest version of Pan from the Software Center.