pan-users

[Pan-users] line length

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] line length
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:44:40 +0000 (UTC)

        On gmane.education.libraries.autocat there are several posters
whose texts Pan 0.139, running under Fedora Linux 17 a/o 18 (on several
machines), displays as having bodacious humongous long lines, so long
they're a royal PITA to read.

        Is there some way I can tell Pan, once and for all, to wrap lines
after some reasonable length? I can keep hitting w, but it would be nice
not to have to ...

--
Beartooth Sciurivore, Curmudgeon On Line
Viruses, trojans, and spyware, Oh My!