pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.139 signature blocks missing

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.139 signature blocks missing
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:31:18 +0000 (UTC)

I've just noticed that 0.139 also seems to suppress signature blocks (or
partially suppresses them).

I noticed that the openSUSE forums' newsgroups (which I am an admin for
and maintain the NNTP gateway from vBulletin for) started dropping
signature blocks recently - so checked with a perl tool I cobbled
together from example code, and the signature blocks are there.

For example, my sig in this group doesn't show up when I read it in pan,
but when I read it from gmane.org (where I'm posting through) with my perl
script, the sig is there.

I can't find a preference for this, either - any idea what's happening?

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson