pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Supernews and xzver

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Supernews and xzver
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 13:23:46 +0100

Am 06.01.2013 01:48, schrieb Chris Gentle:
Hello. Yesterday I grabbed the latest pan in git and built it to test the new compressed header support with Supernews. However, I didn't have much luck. With the compressed headers option enabled, pan refuses to download any headers at all from Supernews. It doesn't return an error, it just doesn't return any headers either. It's my understanding that Supernews supports compressed headers. Is there anything I can do to help debug or test this?
i pushed a change concerning this to master. please verify if you can.

thanks in advance.