pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Anyone using a news server that speaks xzver?

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Anyone using a news server that speaks xzver?
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:17:27 +0100

Am 25.12.2012 02:55, schrieb walt:

On 12/24/2012 04:38 PM, Kurt Schilling wrote:

I am going to hijack this to say Merry, Merry to one and all.

This is my thread, and I hereby pardon you for your transgression :)

It seems that the three of us have nothing better to do than hang
out it the pan mailing list on Christmas Eve, so I raise my glass
in a toast to us geeks all around the world.  What better place to
hang out than here? ;)

Cheers!

Merry belated xmas.

Cheers!!