pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Need help debugging pan + gnutls-3.x.x

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Need help debugging pan + gnutls-3.x.x
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:41:34 +0000 (UTC)

Duncan posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:52:14 +0000 as excerpted:

> In that case, you can try using the debug tools (I've only done this
> with clear-text so don't know how much more complex it might be) to
> telnet (stellnet? ssh?)Naturally, the way the balancing worked, those
> frontends always seemed to be less loaded than the others, so  in and
> see what the greeting is.  Often, the greeting will tell you which
> frontend you're on.

Obviously that got bad click-paste insert mangled.

... to telnet (secure...) in and see what the greeting is.

The "Naturally ... less loaded than the others, so" bit was supposed to
be deleted, as I had decided I was mixing up the memory of two different
events, but I was sloppy with my clicks, didn't catch it, and that got
reinserted here.