pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] What tells Pan where to save??

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] What tells Pan where to save??
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:07:32 +0100

Am 27.11.2012 05:52, schrieb Duncan:
LOLed at your choice of example! =:^)
Being able to copy your config and use it with another account is a good
thing.
I've wondered that before as well.  Heinrich, is that an easy change?

Yes, I think so, but atm I don't code for pan, I've got other work to do. I'm planning to implement pan in java btw. But only after I've fixed some bugs that are in the java version. I think I'll do that in the next 2-3 weeks.

Cheers.