pan-users

[Pan-users] My XP runtime issue - solved

From: Mike Brown
Subject: [Pan-users] My XP runtime issue - solved
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:54:18 -0600

Silly me.

It had been a while since I downloaded the XP version.  It was for backup
reasons.  Now I needed to load it on the laptop, as I'll be taking a trip.

After getting the latest 139 installer, I was reminded that I needed the
gtk package as well.  Once installed, all is well.

MB
--
e-mail: address@hidden | address@hidden            /~\ The ASCII
        address@hidden (140 char limit)       \ / Ribbon Campaign