pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan manual for posting an attachment

From: Bob
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan manual for posting an attachment
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:37:10 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:29:13 -0700, JR Namida wrote:

> I have Pan 139, but am unable to discern how to post with an attachment.
>
> If the manual is not ready could someone take the time and effort to
> explain to me how to attach an image when replying to a posting.
>
> JR

If you are in the reply mode, you will see a small blue + icon at the right side
of the menu.  Click the + and it will let you pick the folder and image you wish
to send.  The screen may seem to hang there for a second or two while it is
being processed.  Then post the article.  The image will show as a reply to
the original message.

bob