pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] quote background color broken as of b5aeade

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] quote background color broken as of b5aeade
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:35:32 +0200

On 17.07.2012 12:30, Duncan wrote:
I see you're adding background-color prefs where they weren't yet
available.  FWIW, I looked up the bug referenced in the git-commit, and
don't have that problem here (or I'd have sure complained, as I too
prefer light text on a dark background), tho that's likely because kde's
setting the gtk color-scheme too (I have the option checked for kde to
set colors for non-kde apps, and it does so for at least gtk2, I don't
have gtk3 installed), and pan's normal background is as set by gtk.

So even tho I too like "reverse" color-schemes, this is a change for me.
No big deal for sigs, URLs, etc, as I just set them back to dark
background, but...

The quote background color setting isn't working and even with a black
background set it's blinding me with a white background. =:^(

As usual, thanks for the work you're putting in. =:^)

Duncan, could you post your preferences.xml to see if the settings are there?

Cheers.