pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Something to pass along

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Something to pass along
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:17:13 +0000 (UTC)

Joe Zeff posted on Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:57:20 -0700 as excerpted:

> On 06/24/2012 04:44 AM, Heinrich Müller wrote:
>> If you want it implemented, file a bug with bugzilla so I won't forget
>> it.
>
> Does that mean that if we want you to change the way Pan handles Ignore,
> to include marking the posts as read, we need to file a bugzilla?  Works
> for me!

That's actually configurable, now (barring bugs)! =:^)

On a relatively recent pan, check out the actions tab of pan's main prefs
dialog.  You can set pan to automatically take various actions (delete,
mark-read, cache, download/save) based on score.  Thus, people can for
instance set ignored to auto-delete, negative-scored-but-not-ignored to
auto-mark-read, and watched to either auto-cache or auto-download/save,
as appropriate. =:^)