pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] FWIW: A new version of Pan .0138 with gnutls and GTK3 is

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] FWIW: A new version of Pan .0138 with gnutls and GTK3 is on the PPA as of 1 hour or so ago
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

Bob posted on Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:40:54 +0000 as excerpted:

> Note:  This is for Ub Precise.  The rest of the builds do not seem to
> have TLS
>
> Got it downloaded and installed.  Server prefs. show TLS available and
> am posting this with same.
>
> Does not seem to have the color corrections mentioned earlier.
> Although I will investigate.

Unless they pulled a patch from git, 0.138 as released had group colors
if you visited group prefs, but not the setting for default group color
that's now in git, and that appears in pan's global prefs, colors tab.

Also, I /think/ the patch to actually get the group prefs color selection
to stick went into 0.138, but it might have hit just after, in which case
the pref is there in 0.138 but it might not actually work.

Good you're seeing the SSL now, tho.