pan-users

[Pan-users] cached articles marked as read?

From: Vito 'ZeD' De Tullio
Subject: [Pan-users] cached articles marked as read?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:02:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hi.

I have a bad connection, and I want to automagically fetch all new
headers + body of the newsgroup I subscribed.

I found at "Edit" -> "Edit preferences" -> "Actions" a way to cache new
articles, settings the value "Only new (score == 0)" at the third drop
down menu (labeled "Cache articles scoring at").

Unfortunately, I found that the messages are also marked as read! If I do
<shift>+a ("get new headers in subscribed news") I can see the layout
pane with some new messages, but if I select a newsgroup I found no
unread messages!

Is this intentional? Is a bug? Is there a "correct" way to cache all new
messages in all subscribed groups?

Thank you

--
By ZeD