pan-users

[Pan-users] Use Multiple Server Names?

From: JW
Subject: [Pan-users] Use Multiple Server Names?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:23:42 -0400

I am a new user of Ubuntu (10.11), and Pan 0.133.

I am a refugee from Windows XP, and a long time user of Forte Agent.

I subscribe to a paid News Server.

I want to try Pan, but I can’t figure how to do something.  I want to group selected news groups into two categories, one text, one binaries. I want to use two different News Server IP addresses and/or names for them.  My paid news server does have multiple addresses.

Can I?  How please?

Thanks

Grumpy