pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Duncan: status inquiry

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Duncan: status inquiry
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 04:55:14 +0000 (UTC)

Lacrocivious Acrophosist posted on Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:28:34 +0000 as
excerpted:

> Duncan--
>
> Did you receive email from me sent 13 February 2012?
>
> Also one from judgefudge sent the same day or a day earlier?

I did.  I've just been working more hours than usual, which my budget
definitely needs (being behind in bills is no fun!), but it means I've
not had time for much else -- three hours of sleep last nite, for example!

I'm supposed to have a day off tommorrow... if they don't call me in.  Of
course there's way more on my list than I'm likely to get done, but
catching up on pan stuff including those two replies (properly, not
punting, like this reply) is near the top of the list, so I /should/ get
it done unless I end up sick or something.