pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [judgefudge tree] My eyes, they bleed, my stomach, it d

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [judgefudge tree] My eyes, they bleed, my stomach, it doesn't
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:13:59 -0700

Duncan posted on Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:02:34 -0700 as excerpted:

> Anyway, let's see if posting via claws-mail directly to the list (with
> whatever attachment encoding claws-mail uses, looks like it's
> selectable 7-bit, 8-bit, quoted-printable, base64, no yenc, I'll try
> 8-bit first), bypassing gmane for posting, works...

Argh!  It posted, showing up on gmane right away, but either claws or
the handoff pan -> claws strips the references header so it doesn't
thread correctly, AND perhaps more importantly...

The attachment appears to have gotten butchered, as the output file's
only half the size of the original and doesn't want to open as a png
file!

OK, try again, with nice, compatible, base64.