pan-users

[Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:20:56 -0700

I posted several articles to alt.test, which KNode can read
but Pan can't.  I'm using Pan 0.135 from the OpenSuse Linux 11.4
32-bit software repository.  My Usenet source is Astraweb.

The five posts in the sequence are similar.  The last one is
included in its entirety at the end of this message.  Here are
all the Subject lines: