pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:29:06 +0200

On Fri 22 Jul 2011 at 17:47:25 +0000, Robert Kochem wrote:
> OK, I found out what was missing in your description:
> The news group tree can only be selected if you click on the empty area
> below the last entry. Luckily my monitor is large enough and I don't have
> too many groups subscribed. Because if I click anywhere else Pan directly
> sets the focus to the article list frame and therefore Ctrl+A is executed
> there instead on the news groups tree.

Isn't there a setting about whether you need 1 click or 2 to enter a
newsgroup? I've set it to 2 clicks and that way I can normally select
groups in the way that people reported.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor