pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:59:43 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Kochem
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 10:47 AM
To: address@hidden

<snip>

BTW: Travis could you please change change the way you are answering
posts? There is no way to distinguish between the text you are replying
and the text you are writing. Or if you see it from a different
perspective one could say that you are posting empty messages with altered
reply text...
It isn't me it is Windows Live Mail.