pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:51:28 +0000 (UTC)

Robert Kochem posted on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:03:05 +0000 as excerpted:

> I just started using pan and are still searching for some features I
> often use. One is the feature to mark all subscribed groups read. I only
> found the command to mark the currently selected group read but the
> group list does not allow multiple selections...

It doesn't?

WORKSFORME =;^)

Which version are you using (actually, just checked your post headers,
you appear to be running 0.134, but I don't know the distro or self-
compiled, or...), and what method are you trying to use for multiple
selections?

FWIW, the shift- and control- modifiers work for multi-select via both
mouse and arrow-keys, here, in the group list pane, as expected. I just
tested it.

My version?  See the headers, but FWIW it's hmueller's git sources master
branch from perhaps 10 days ago or so.  But I don't remember there being
a problem with that on 0.134, either, tho I could have simply not tried
multi-select in the group pane during the window in which it was a
problem in the git repo, khaley's testing branch being what I was running
back then.