pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] GNKSA

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] GNKSA
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 00:17:18 +0000 (UTC)

Beartooth posted on Sat, 09 Jul 2011 21:29:59 +0000 as excerpted:

> On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:03:08 +0000, Duncan wrote:
>       [snipperoo]
>> Note also that at least back in 2003, according to the headers in the
>> document (which is in the form of a news post) the GNKSA was being
>> posted monthly (first Sunday) to a number of newsgroups, including
>> news.software.readers .  If we're serious about modifying GNKSA,
>> someone should check to see if news.software.readers is still active
>> and if the monthly post is still occurring.  It might also be useful to
>> know when the last post was, if it's not still happening.
>       [snipperee]
>
>       There's a thread there about wanting a new newsreader, containing
> forty posts, dating from Tuesday to today.

So it seems news.software.readers is still alive, at least.  Don't know
about the first-Sunday-monthly GNKSA posting to it yet.  That should have
been the Sunday before that Tuesday you mentioned, but whether your
server has retention, I don't know.