pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] GNKSA

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] GNKSA
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:50:59 -0700

On 07/08/2011 12:03 AM, Duncan wrote:
Obviously, my take as stated above was rather different.  The way I read
it, he was no longer the least bit interested in being involved, while
you obviously believe he'd be willing to do an update, at least.

Somewhere in the middle is another way.

I made sure to save his email, but at the time I was house sitting, and it was saved on my laptop. My friends came home early, and I'm now at home, using my desktop. I'll make time, today, to get the email transferred from one machine to another, and forward it to you privately, Duncan, so you can see exactly what he said. However, after thinking it over myself, I think it's likely that he'd be willing to publish an updated standard even though he's no longer interested enough to do the work of updating it himself.