pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Oh, for draft folder!

From: Graham P Davis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Oh, for draft folder!
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:08:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:06:15 +0000, BeartoothHOS wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:20:39 +1000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>       [...]
>> /me tries to stay calm.
>>
>> Please. Do. Not. Silently. Delete. My. Data.
>>
>> EVER.
>
>       I wouldn't know a line of code if it bit me. If someone who does
> will do all that, I'll applaud vigorously.

I would know a line of code - as long as it was Fortran77 or 66.  ;-)

>       Btw, I also have a drafts folder, with a tad bit of very olde
> stuff -- but I have a faint recollection of having done something to get
> Pan to create it ....

Just tried it. Pan had already created the folder so it was just a matter
of saving the post. Doesn't make an automatic file-name from the subject
so it's a matter of creating something useful. OK as long as I remember
I've got a post open before I close Pan. Little chance of that happening
when I was younger, never mind now!  ;-(

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks. E-mail: change boy to man
LibreOffice: http://www.documentfoundation.org/