pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:06:28 -0700

On 06/24/2011 11:54 PM, Duncan wrote:

> Whatever.  khaley/testing is working here as of 275cfc3378de.  If you're
> still broken with it, it's presumably something on your system.
>
> (Tho I shouldn't say that too loudly as I just completed a general system
> update including a couple days' newer pre-3.0 git kernel, and while I
> restarted pan, I haven't actually rebooted into the new kernel and loaded
> all the new libs, mostly a perl update, yet...

I'm glad you mentioned that -- I just went through the same update on my
gentoo ~x86 and ~amd64 machines -- and now I'm having trouble with pan
displaying messages containing utf8 characters.

I can't believe my memory is getting so bad, but pan does support utf8,
right?  Grepping through the pan sources (KHaley) turns up dozens of utf8