pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 06:38:29 +0000 (UTC)

SciFi posted on Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:02:11 +0000 as excerpted:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:39:41 +0200, Heinrich Mueller wrote:
>> […] lostcoder added this to his testing branch recently...
>
> Caution —
> I sent you and khaley a note on github, saying,
> his branch=testing at GIT 5b244c2 is crashing here, whenever I try
> fetching new–headers, no matter what server is used (Giganews, Astraweb,
> and Gmane).
> I am not sure what–else to do, so I am still using your ‘release’ branch
> which is still working for me (and which is now gone, there at github).

I just pulled, built, and am about to restart pan.  There has been one
commit since the one you mention, 275cfc3378de removing the generated
file pan-pixbufs-internal.h, which it says should not have been included
in the repo.

We'll see! ...