pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Top-posting (was Re: compile error on Natty Ubuntu)

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Top-posting (was Re: compile error on Natty Ubuntu)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:10:52 -0500

On 06/14/2011 09:12 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 06/14/2011 06:35 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:
There's only 3 bottom-posting gmail users and 8 octillion gmail users.

So, "long" ago, I gave up the fight and now top-post whenever I see a
gmail address.

Even with gmail, it's possible to DTRT if you pay attention. And, just
because most gmail users either don't know about bottom posting or don't
bother if they do is no excuse not to do it right and let the barbarians
win.

I see that you are one of the 3 who use the non-web interface.  Yay!

But after beating myself with a futile-bat many multiple times, I *finally* wised up and went with the flow.

corrupt."