pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:31:18 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Mueller posted on Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:56:24 +0200 as excerpted:

> What I would like to have added was xzver support, but somehow it
> doesn't work. The decoder does its work,
> but the data from the server doesn't seem to be in the right format for
> zlib deflate or I'm missing something.
> Perhaps somebody has some suggestions?

Perhaps a stupid question from a non-coder that likes to think he can at
least sort of keep up with the conversation, but it's not something as
trivial as endianness, is it?  That's the first thing that leaps to my
mind when I see "the data from the server doesn't seem to be in the right
format".