pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Patch for NZB Creation via GUI

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Patch for NZB Creation via GUI
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 10:15:54 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Davies Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:59 AM To: address@hidden Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Patch for NZB Creation via GUI
On 3 May 2011 15:03, Travis <address@hidden> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Heinrich Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:24 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Pan-users] Patch for NZB Creation via GUI

Hi all.
I just made a few modifications to PAN for fun as I needed the ability
to create NZB files
from the GUI. Pan had already built that in, I just implemented some
functions.
I copied the nzb_to_xml function and let it skip the non-standard <path>
xml tag.
I tested it on a few files and it worked flawlessly.

Enjoy!
imhotep

How do I apply this patch to my Windows world of Pan?

That rather depends where you get your windows build from :)

I will probably include this in the installer bundle when I get some time.

Cheers,
Steve

I get my Windows build from you.

Thanks