pan-users

[Pan-users] Is GTK 3 supported?

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: [Pan-users] Is GTK 3 supported?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, I'm in the process up upgrading to pan 0.134 and thought I'd take
the opportunity to update all my old dependencies.  When I got to GTK, I
downloaded and compiled the most recent version, which was 3.0.5.  However, Pan
is complaining about it during the configure step:

"checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.16.0... no"

Does this mean that GTK+2 is required and that GTK+3 is not supported?

Thanks!

Jeff