pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.134 "Wait for Me"

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.134 "Wait for Me"
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 04:24:57 +0000 (UTC)

John Aldrich posted on Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:37:04 -0500 as excerpted:

> Ok...pkgconfig is bombing out because it can't find gmime.pc. I've got
> gmime installed, and it's newer than the minimum version, but for some
> reason I don't have a gmime.pc file. Don't know why and I don't know how
> to fix it. I've tried reinstalling to see if that fixes it and it
> doesn't... :-(

Many binary distributions package the developer bits of a package
separately, since users not compiling anything on their own won't need
them.  Do you have a gmime-dev or similar package available to install,
that's not installed?  If so, that should contain the gmime.pc file.