pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan Manual (again) (was: New User Question)

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Manual (again) (was: New User Question)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 05:56:50 +0000 (UTC)

Douglas Bollinger posted on Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:23:44 -0500 as excerpted:

> If you a still doing the cute version names, I nominate "Brainnssss" for
> this version. :)

Oh, yes!  Pan would arguably not be pan but something else, without cute
and sometimes enigmatic version name-strings!  Please don't drop that
tradition!

As for the specific "Brainnssss", I didn't get it at first, but by the
time I was writing the last couple words above, I realized the double
entendre .  Good nomination! =:^)