pan-users

[Pan-users] killfile not working in Pan?

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: [Pan-users] killfile not working in Pan?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:42:13 +1100

I hardly ever use the killfile functionality, so I may be doing something wrong. I'm using Pan 0.131, and to killfile somebody I select one of their messages, choose Articles > Add a Scoring Rule and set:

If the group name is <whatever>
and the article's author is <whoever>
ignore the article (set the score to -9999)
for the next 6 months

then click Add.

But it doesn't seem to be working for me, that is, new messages from the person I'm trying to ignore continue to be shown. Which is strange, because I'm pretty sure it used to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Can I see a list of the scoring rules somewhere?

If I use Articles > Ignore Author instead, how long will that apply for?

--
Steven