pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Newer shinier Pan Win32 installer build

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Newer shinier Pan Win32 installer build
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:59:36 -0500

Steve Davies wrote:
Following my recent Pan Win32 installer rebuild, I have found a copy
of "Git" that works in my dev environment, and have been able to
update to K.Haley's latest Git version as of 8th August 2010.

The result can be found at the usual location:

  http://sites.google.com/site/paninstall/

Which hopefully has the correct file access permissions set this time :)

Regards,
Steve