pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Questions about the next release

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Questions about the next release
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:40:07 +0000

On 12 November 2010 23:37, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

[big snip]

That made me laugh. Thank you for starting my Saturday morning so well :)

I particularly like the Servantware references... If it helps, All my
MicroServant software runs under VirtualBox on Linux and I work on 2
open-source products (Asterisk and Whitebeam) as a day job :) Building
and packaging Pan Win32 was something I did for a friend as a favour
and the job kinda stuck!

I will re-set my compile environment and attempt to replace aspell
with hunspell and add some additional debugging to indicate exactly
what file-opens fail if I can.

Thanks,
Steve