pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] more lil glitches (Re: updated info)

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] more lil glitches (Re: updated info)
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 14:21:44 -0600

On 8/7/2010 11:00 PM, SciFi wrote:
> I have the latest testing branch running here.
> (My About box now says "GIT af889ee testing" but
>  I cannot find such an entry at the github repo?)

After updating master I re-created testing on top of it so the old
testing branch no longer exists.
> My prefs are now always showing:
> <flag name='save-subj-seperator' value='false'/>
> even if I change 'false' to ' ' (which is what I want)
> while Pan is not running.
> In fact the saved subdir names now have a bunch of hyphens.  ;)

That should be a string not a flag.  Also as I said the default is now
'-', so if the entry is not on eof the three allowed characters...

<string name='save-subj-seperator' value=' '/>

> Also, in some downloaded material,
> the subdir has quirky lil numbers in parens
> e.g. ' ( 3)' yes with the extra spaces like that.
> Sometimes this is the _only_ name in the subdir
> (I suspect the posted Subject didn't have much else
> other than the filename).

That was because of the collapsed part count.  I just noticed that last
night.  From my testing that's now fixed.