pan-users

[Pan-users] more lil glitches (Re: updated info)

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-users] more lil glitches (Re: updated info)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 05:00:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have the latest testing branch running here.
(My About box now says "GIT af889ee testing" but
 I cannot find such an entry at the github repo?)
…anyway…
My prefs are now always showing:
<flag name='save-subj-seperator' value='false'/>
even if I change 'false' to ' ' (which is what I want)
while Pan is not running.
In fact the saved subdir names now have a bunch of hyphens.  ;)

Also, in some downloaded material,
the subdir has quirky lil numbers in parens
e.g. ' ( 3)' yes with the extra spaces like that.
Sometimes this is the _only_ name in the subdir
(I suspect the posted Subject didn't have much else
other than the filename).

I dunno what is going on now with these latest updates.  :?