pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Building Pan on Windows?

From: Jeremy Elliott
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Building Pan on Windows?
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:58:49 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Elliott <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:56:43 -0500
From: "Jeremy Elliott" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:31 PM
To: <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Building Pan on Windows?

HTML again.
I don't use Yahoo mail so I can't help there but GMail allows me to
choose and it is free.
-- Travis in Shoreline Washington

Having to do this as a new post, but here it is from my GMail. Now
I'll have to remember to switch the subscription and to check this
email more often than every 2-3 days. lol