pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Building Pan on Windows?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Building Pan on Windows?
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:30:51 -0800

From: "Jeremy Elliott" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:28 AM
To: <address@hidden>

Thanks for the answer, Steve. I don't actually have any issues with Pan, just wondering if there had been any new features added or minor bugs that had been patched. I try to check the homepage every month or so, but I'd forgotten to check your page until I received that response. I've now also downloaded the GTK2 installer you link to (my old one was 2.14, from the GIMP page) and everything seems to be working fine there. Thank you very much.

Someone made a boo boo.
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington