pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problems With Multi Part Binary Attachments

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problems With Multi Part Binary Attachments
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:16:23 -0700

On 2/27/2010 8:38 AM, Graham Todd wrote:
> A short while ago, somebody kindly sent me the address of a developers
> git repository from where a version of Pan without this problem could
> be compiled.
>
> He also very kindly gave me instructions how to access the repository
> (I'm not good with git) and how to compile it.  I think he might also
> have told me where I could download a .deb file as well that had this
> problem corrected (I use Ubuntu).
>
> Since then, I had a hard drive failure and I hadn't backed up this
> information.  So, could somebody please supply it again so that I can
> get a corrected, working Pan up and running again?

These is from the archive from

Scott Pettigrew
N8VSI
address@hidden

If you are using Ubuntu 9.10, an list of instructions for downloading,

making sure all dependencies are met, compiling, and installing from
K.Haley's github can be found at my website:  http://bit.ly/69mgMM

Graham:

If you use the instructions offered on my blog page (
http://bit.ly/69mgMM ), you will be able to *MOSTLY* cut & paste the
commands.  The extent of your typing would likely be your username
where indicated in the commands.

By the way I've since merged in the updates from the main repo so pcre is no
longer needed.