pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: What have I done?? SOLVED, I *think*, at last

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: What have I done?? SOLVED, I *think*, at last
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:52:14 +0000 (UTC)

BeartoothHOS posted on Sat, 02 Jan 2010 20:15:53 +0000 as excerpted:

> Any helpful hints? I do need to get reasonably skilled at this -- if
> only because I'm trying to dip into rec.food.cooking again ...

One might be to backup your scorefile... then make some changes, see if
they work, and back it up again (possibly to something else so you have
both backups available, just in case).

That way, if you ever make a similarly WAY too broad filter by mistake,
even if you don't know which specific one it was, worst-case, you can go
back the few filters since your last backup, and go from there.  That
way, you won't lose all your work on the accumulated good filters if
something goes wrong again.