pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bye bye pan 0.14, what's next for pan 0.1xx?

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bye bye pan 0.14, what's next for pan 0.1xx?
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:01:31 -0600

Duncan wrote:
> But, I'm think I might base it on khaley's tree, seeing as that's where
> the development seems to happen these days (tho I did just admit I've not
> actually synced with the gnome-pan tree in ordered to see what's actually
> there, in awhile)...
I checked gnome a few days ago. pan2 had a translation update about 6
months ago while pan (.1x) had a translation update in the past 2
weeks.  Updates on my branch have been based on things I can handle most
of which I seem to have done.  The last feature I added was to disable
xovers when the server connection limit is 0.  This should prevent
header tasks from getting stuck in the queue.