pan-users

[Pan-users] Weird cache problem

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Weird cache problem
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 22:45:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hey, everyone...

I've just added a second authenticated server to my 0.133 system, and
since then, I've had an occasional seemingly random problem pop up.

The problem is that sometimes after reading a message and going to the
next unread (either in the same group or in a new group), I end up with
the cached copy of the article pointing to the last article I read.  If I
go forward another new message, I get the new message, but going back Pan
continues to read the incorrect cache file.

The only solution I've found so far is to exit and restart Pan (I'm
configured to clear the cache on exit).

Anyone seen anything like this?

Jim

--