pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: quoting characters

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: quoting characters
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:19:57 +0000 (UTC)

Bruce Bowler posted on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:26:14 +0000 as excerpted:

> Short of recompiling, is there a way to tell pan what characters
> constitute "flags" to say "this bit of text is a quote from a previous
> post" so that it gets colored?

Hmm.  I know what you're asking, as I've seen the setting before,
elsewhere.  Old-pan had a setting for it too (I still have it installed
and just checked).  However, I don't believe I've seen the setting in new-
pan, nor do I recall seeing it in the config files.