pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan crashes on start of program

From: Doug Saylor
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan crashes on start of program
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:08:04 -0500

UNR = Ubuntu Netbook Remix
CLI is something I choose to stay away from. One could go on & on about how great it is, I know. I actually understand the benefits, but my carrer is not computers. When I was 10 I had a Vic 20 & remember all that brain damage... jeez it was YEARS before I got back into computers. Wana scare 99.99% of people away from computers, send 'um over to the CLI. I'm not against learning it now, but it does seem to be a lot to learn. Windows mentality -- yeah, GUI, things work, reinstalling WORKS, less brain damage then having to lean the WHOLE CLI stuff. I mean are YOU going to help me go step by step with the CLI? If so, I'm here to learn. But if I'm expected to choose between learing the entire CLI before I can ask a question or reinstalling, I'll reinstall, solve my problem & my head won't hurt. I've choose to learn Linux because of the "free" spirit & simplicity.