pan-users

[Pan-users] Fwd: Changing the format of the date specifier in quotes

From: Joshua McGee
Subject: [Pan-users] Fwd: Changing the format of the date specifier in quotes
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:11:09 -0700

Hi,

Is there a way to change the pattern of "%d" in response settings?  I wondered at first if it would just follow Linux date escapes, but it doesn't seem to.  This is important because I want to be able to respond in different languages, with matching names of months, day/month order, etc.

Thank you,

--
Joshua H. McGee
Sierra Madre, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth