pan-users

[Pan-users] Need help starting over from scratch

From: Earl Jones
Subject: [Pan-users] Need help starting over from scratch
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:53:22 -0400

Hi.. I'm a Pan newbie, and would appreciate some help.

I've been using pan for a couple of months, but about two weeks ago, Windows crashed while pan was running.

Since then, pan will not start. So, I tried to remove it and reinstall, but now all of the text is missing from the screens.  To see what I mean, look at this picture:

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=panscreen.jpg

Can someone help me completely remove pan and start over again?  I'm not sure if I have a pan problem or GTK+ problem.

System is Windows XP Pro, SP2
Hardware is Intel Pentium 4 Hyper-Threading, 3GB RAM

Many thanks!!

 - Earl