pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Documentations

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Documentations
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:32:41 -0700

Travis wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "walt"<address@hidden>
To:<address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:31 AM

On Thu, 14 May 2009 16:03:05 +0000, Duncan wrote:

...(FWIW Gnome just announced a switch to GIT not long ago, and
PAN's repository is with Gnome, but I don't know the status of pan's
switch, directly...

I just cloned the pan2 git repository and I'm posting this with the
resulting pan2 :)

In my excitement to make the switch I deleted my svn repo -- and the
patches that were in it -- without thinking.  So, are there currently
any important patches that Charles hasn't committed yet?

Can't you restore it from the "Trash"?

Alas, when you delete something from a command prompt instead of a gui
like Explorer there is no trash. I think that applies to Windows, too.