pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: server priority and completeless : EXAMPLE

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: server priority and completeless : EXAMPLE
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:27:39 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:38:50 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
        [...]
>       Any bets I'm doing something the nice people at motzarella hadn't
> thought of?

        I just tried to post to rec.guns, asking the location of the FAQ
-- there used to be a routine message with its location. I thought I
could check about binaries.

        I tried three different posting profiles, all with the Motzarella
server, and got two different error messages. Twice it told me "no such
group", and once it told