pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Trouble with Pan and news.grc.com

From: Per Hedeland
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Trouble with Pan and news.grc.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:13:48 +0100 (CET)

Beartooth <address@hidden> wrote:

>!> Warning: The posting profile's server doesn't carry newsgroup
>!>     " grc.techtalk".

I guess that's absolutely verbatim, including the "weird" space between
the opening quote and 'grc'?

>-- while the Newsgroups line at the top of the Message contains :
>grc.techtalk.linux, grc.techtalk Anybody see any typos??

Yes - the groups must be separated *only* by a single comma - no
whitespace allowed. I.e. the server saw it as an attempt to post to the
groups "grc.techtalk.linux" and " grc.techtalk" - the latter presumably
doesn't exist, while "grc.techtalk" does.

--Per Hedeland