pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan forgets the groups

From: Yavuz Onder
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan forgets the groups
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:22:29 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am a long time Pan user, and recently started with pan2.

After many weeks of problem-free use, all of a sudden, pan forgot my servers news groups as well as my subscribed groups.

Even after I re-populate them, after quitting, and restarting I find both subscribed groups and all groups lists empty.

Many times retrying did not help.

If I get all groups list from the server, and pick my group of interest, I can read, but as soon as I quit, all that info is lost.

What can I do, to get myself out of this bind?

Thanks in advance.